Our mission is to be the best private school in Nigeria providing the highest possible standards of Western and Islamic education capable of giving children especially the girl child opportunities for self actualization and a solid foundation for life in this world and the hereafter.
Parents are advised to verify these claims before making a decision. Check Picture Tab to view images.
Good Multipurpose hall
Standard ICT Centre
Sport Complex/Play Ground
Good & Standard Library
Good & Standard Laboratory
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Prize/Award giving day
Art and Craft
AVERAGE TUITION FEE RANGE PER TERM
N151 000 - N300 000
• Runner up in the Secondary school Essay competition organized by delegation of the European Commission to Nigeria which received over 1000 entries across the country.
• Award winner of National Quality Information Technology Driven School of the year 2009.
• TimeNews Education Award for Excellent Academic Performance in Nigeria.
• Great Heights Academy was one of the schools that represented the FCT at the 2013 annual NNPC Quiz competition and emerged winner.
• Great Heights Academy represented FCT and Nigeria at the 2013 Molecular Frontiers Symposium held in Korea University
• Best Performing Secondary School of the Year 2013 by Newaves Innovations
the organizers of Capital Territory Advancement Award.
• Second position Vision 2020 Youth empowerment and Restoration Initiative Science competition 2012.
• Gracious Professionalism award at the 2014-2015 First Lego League World Class Challenge Abuja Regional Championship.
• First Position at the 2016 Annual Raw Materials Quiz Competition for Secondary Schools in Nigeria.
• One of the winning schools at the 2016 European Union Anti-trafficking Essay competition with the theme “I AM PRICELESS”
• NTA Channel 5 merit Award in Recognition of the school’s contribution to Islam and Humanity
• Winners of several Quran recitation