Why Start-Rite Schools, Gudu District?
We are a vibrant, happy, learning community that offers value-based education for your child. Our goal is to develop a confident, well-rounded student, who will possess relevant skills to be actively engaged in tackling 21st Century challenges. As a school that is passionate about securing the future of tomorrow’s leaders, we are committed to equipping our students with life, career, and...
Some Top Facility Images of Start-Rite Schools at Gudu District
Parents are advised to verify these claims before making a decision. Check Picture Tab to view images.
- We lay emphasis on character building and therefore teach values on a termly basis.
- Good Multipurpose hall
- Standard ICT Centre
- Sport Complex/Play Ground
- Good & Standard Library
- Swimming Pool
- Good & Standard Laboratory
- Sick Bay
- Interactive Whiteboard
- Lunch Programme
- French or foreign languages
- Inter-House Sports
- Special Music Class
- Quiz/Debate/Spelling Bee
- Colour Day
- Costume Day
- Prize/Award giving day
- Etiquette (Teaching)
- Local excursions/field trips
- Foreign field trips
- Class Party
- Music and Drama
- Art and Craft
- MAD Science
TUITION FEE RANGE PER TERM
N301 000 - N500 000
- British Council International Schools Awards
- COBIS Young Scientists Film Award
- Educare School Award
- West Africa's Most Innovative Nursery and Primary School
- Most Inspiring Performer in Nigeria of My Dream Event
- West Africa's Best World Class Quality Education School
- Africa's Best Quality Values-Based Education School
- Mathematics Competition
- Spelling Bee Competition
Plot 1036 Adesoji Aderemi Street, Off Jereton Mariere Road, After Zone E, National Assembly Quarters,
DIRECTION/ LANDMARK/ BUS STOP
On the way to HOT FM. As soon as you drive into Adesoji Aderemi Street, Start-Rite Schools is the first building on the left painted yellow, and colourful railings.
- Relationship Managers
SchoolsCompass does NOT collect any form of payment on behalf of any school.
Start-Rite Schools' Notice Board
Admission Form not available for download
Newsletter not available for download