Why Oxbridge Tutorial College, Lagos?
Our students are trained to be critical thinkers and problem-solvers. In addition, we lay emphasis on character development, leadership and entrepreneurship skills for our students which are critical for success in the 21st century.
Some Top Facility Images of Oxbridge Tutorial College at Lagos
- We place students into different universities world wide cutting across the UK
- Nigeria etc.
Some of the Universities our students have progressed on to are Aston University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bradford
- University of Bristol
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Kent
- Kingston University
- University of Leeds
- Leeds Beckett University
- Liverpool John Moore University
- The University of Manchester
- Manchester Metropolitan
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Salford
- The University of Sheffield
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Cambridge A level programme( one- year accelerated and the traditional 18 months route)
- NCUK International Foundation Year (IFY)
- American & Canadian Pathways
- Evening SAT & TOEFL classes.
- Quiz/Debate/Spelling Bee
- Etiquette (Teaching)
- Local excursions/field trips
- Foreign field trips
- State-of-the-art gymnasium
- Music and Drama
Day and Boarding
TUITION FEE RANGE PER TERM
N1 000 000+
5% on tuition
- NCUK Special Recognition Award; Champion
- AISEN's Got Talent Competition (2019); Outstanding Cambridge Learners Top in Country Award (2018
- 2017 & 2016); Award for Equality
- & Inclusive Practices (2017/18); International School Award (2016-19); Nigeria Model United Nations Society(Certificate of Participation); 2017; African Quality Achievements Awards (2015)
49, Sobo Arobiodu Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos
DIRECTION/ LANDMARK/ BUS STOP
The college is off Isaac John Street and the nearest bus stop is NITEL.
- Mr Oye Ojo
- Admissions/Marketing Coordinator
SchoolsCompass does NOT collect any form of payment on behalf of any school.
Oxbridge Tutorial College's Notice Board
Download Oxbridge Tutorial College's Admission Form
Newsletter not available for download