Why Ladela Schools, Apo, Abuja ?
We believe that every child has the potential for success, irrespective their current academic status. We discover and nurture talents.
We are well known for our professionalism and passion. We aim to give our esteemed parents the chance to balance family and work responsibilities with peace of mind and maximum stability. Our clear aim and purpose is to provide the best teaching and learning...
Some Top Facility Images of Ladela Schools at Apo, Abuja
Parents are advised to verify these claims before making a decision. Check Picture Tab to view images.
- Standard ICT Centre
- Sport Complex/Play Ground
- Good & Standard Library
- Swimming Pool
- School Bus Service
- Good & Standard Laboratory
- Sick Bay
- Interactive Whiteboard
- Children with Special needs/Inclusive
- Lunch Programme
- Good Multipurpose hall
- Zoological/Botanical Garden
- Cultural day
- French or foreign languages
- Inter-House Sports
- Special Music Class
- Quiz/Debate/Spelling Bee
- Colour Day
- Costume Day
- Karate, Kung-fu etc
- Prize/Award giving day
- Etiquette (Teaching)
- Voice training
- Local excursions/field trips
- Foreign field trips
- Class Party
- Music and Drama
- Art and Craft
- MAD Science
- Foreign Languages
TUITION FEE RANGE PER TERM
N151 000 - N300 000
10% of the 3rd sibling
- After School
- School’s Corporate Social Responsibility Project with the support of the Parent – Teacher Association since July 2007.
1. 2007 – The School’s Pioneer Graduating Students offered a scholarship to two (2) students orphaned by HIV/AIDS
2. 2008 – The scholars for children orphaned by HIV/AIDS was increased to thirty (30).
3. 2009 - Government Secondary School Jabi and Pilot Science Secondary School Karshi were presented with school materials e.g. bags
- textbooks et al.
4. 2010 - Five thousand exercise book and five hundred mathematics sets were donated to Edu Vision School
- Tabitha cummi
- Ngo and Catholic Committee on HIV/AIDS (CACA) pupils.
Zion orphanage Home Kurudu
- Abuja was visited and the children were presented with beverages
- stationery and cash donation.
5. 2011 – ANAWIN Orphanage Home Gwagwalada
- Redeemed Christian Orphanage Home Gwagwalada
- were presented with mattresses
Plot 100, Wumba District, Apo, Abuja
DIRECTION/ LANDMARK/ BUS STOP
Plot 100, Wumba District, After Apo Mechanic Village, Apo, Abuja