Why Ladela Schools, Apo, Abuja ?
We believe that every child has the potential for success, irrespective their current academic status. We discover and nurture talents.
We are well known for our professionalism and passion. We aim to give our esteemed parents the chance to balance family and work responsibilities with peace of mind and maximum stability. Our clear aim and purpose is to provide the best teaching and learning...
Some Top Facility Images of Ladela Schools at Apo, Abuja
Parents are advised to verify these claims before making a decision. Check Picture Tab to view images.
- Standard ICT Centre
- Sport Complex/Play Ground
- Good & Standard Library
- School Bus Service
- Good & Standard Laboratory
- Sick Bay
- Interactive Whiteboard
- Children with Special needs/Inclusive
- Lunch Programme
- Cultural Day
- French or foreign languages
- Inter-House Sports
- Special Music Class
- Quiz/Debate/Spelling Bee
- Prize/Award giving day
- Etiquette (Teaching)
- Local excursions/field trips
- Foreign field trips
- Google CS First Club
- Art and Craft
- Music and Drama
- Foreign Languages
September 6, 2004
Day and Boarding
TUITION FEE RANGE PER TERM
N301 000 - N500 000
10% of the third sibling
- 2011 - 1st position (FCT Level). National Cowbell Reading Competition
- 2012 - 1st Position FCT School Debate and Quiz.
- 2013 - 1st Position (Female Science)
- Science Molecular Frontier Symposium. (The student represented Nigeria at South Korea).
- 2013 - 1st Position FCT Science Quiz Competition.
- 2014 - 2nd Position Professor Julius Okojieâ€™s best student award.
- 2015 â€“ 3rd Position (FCT) National Mathematics Olympiad.
- 2015 - 2nd Position at National Spelling Bee Competition.
- 2015 - 1st and 2nd Position French Dictation Competition by French Institute.
- 2015 - Winner Sub-Saharan African Region World Lesson Plan Competition for Teachers by Unicef.
Plot 100, Wumba District, Apo, Abuja
DIRECTION/ LANDMARK/ BUS STOP
Plot 100, Wumba District, After Apo Mechanic Village, Apo, Abuja