Why Longford International School, EBUTE METTA?
To provide cost effective ,efficient and excellent world class education with highly trained, motivated, dynamic and resourceful educators and administrative work force in a safe , conducive, discipline and intellectually challenging environment
Some Top Facility Images of Longford International School at EBUTE METTA
Parents are advised to verify these claims before making a decision. Check Picture Tab to view images.
- E-learning facilities and Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Boardng House
- Hand Washing Spots
- Power Generator 24/7
- Trade Workshops.
- Good Multipurpose hall
- Standard ICT Centre
- Sport Complex/Play Ground
- Good & Standard Library
- School Bus Service
- Good & Standard Laboratory
- Sick Bay
- Children with Special needs/Inclusive
- Lunch Programme
- School Cultural Day
- Longford Theatre-Arts Academy
- Longford Entrepreneurial Academy
- Longford Science Academy
- Longford Computer Professional Academy
- Longford Agropreneurial Academy.
- French or foreign languages
- Inter-House Sports
- Special Music Class
- Quiz/Debate/Spelling Bee
- Costume Day
- Prize/Award giving day
- Etiquette (Teaching)
- Voice training
- Local excursions/field trips
- Foreign field trips
- Class Party
- Red Cross and Red Crescent Society
- Man "O" War
- Boys Scout
- Nation Builder.
- Music and Drama
- Art and Craft
Day and Boarding
TUITION FEE RANGE PER TERM
N151 000 - N300 000
(School Fees) - Day Students: 150,000 - 200,000 Boarding House: 140,000 - 180,000
- Best School in Lagos State 2005 (Awarded by Lagos Educational Board
- Lagos State House of Assembly)
- Winner Macmillan Mathematics Challenge 2012
- Bronze Medal Olympiad 2013 (Biology)
40-46, KANO STREET
DIRECTION/ LANDMARK/ BUS STOP
Along Kano Street, Jebba Bus-Stop, Ebute Metta (east), Lagos.
- Mrs Ayodeji-Ajayi
- Business Development Officer
SchoolsCompass does NOT collect any form of payment on behalf of any school.
9 Parent(s) rated Longford International School , EBUTE METTA
Extra Curricular Activities
Longford International School's Notice Board
*Longford International School resumes 3rd January for boarding learners and 4th January 2022 for 2nd Term academic session 2021/2022
*Longford International School founder's day comes up 3rd and 4th week
* Admission is open to prospective learners for this current academic session.
Download Longford International School's Admission Form
Download Longford International School's Newsletter